18 march 2021
We are happy to introduce another innovative solution from our Spanish partner CUMSA
- Vertical lifter System designed to release deep undercuts, from 14mm up to 60mm, with draft angles from +35° to -55° with short ejection travels.
- 8 different standard sizes to match any mold dimensions and its requirements.
- Mirror versions available to simplify the mold/part design.
- 3 ejection strokes: 100mm, 25mm and 200mm, to help reduce the mold height and create the shortest ejection stroke possible.
- Useful to keep the mold dimensions and height as tight as possible.
- The KR system has all the DR functionality but with internal circuits in the angle shaft to help cool the insert and reduce the cycle time.
- The RF is a height regulator available for a +/-2mm easy adjusting.
KEY FEATURES / ADVANTAGES:
- The easiest, most versatile, and reliable way of releasing an undercut.
- Eliminates the need for high-precision angle housings in the plates.
- Big-time savings, 76% less working hours on the ejector set plates compared to traditional angle lifters.
- Reduces ejection stroke 25-40% compared to traditional angle lifters.
- More robust and consistent mold plates.
- Allows using smaller injection machines to produce the same plastic part.
You can order this and other products by CUMSA by sending us an email at: email@example.com Our engineers would be happy to assist you.